Greetings from SKÅL International Bangkok. We are delighted to announce our first dinner meeting of 2019 which will take place on Tuesday 12th February 2019
This is a good an exceptional night on the river.
First we’ll pick you up by boat and transport you to pre-dinner cocktail networking at the fabulous RIVER ARUN HOTEL with arguably one of the best views in Bangkok of Wat Arun - the iconic Temple of Dawn.
Discover this wonderful hotel and meet industry colleagues & friends and network over drinks for new contacts.
Secondly you’ll be whisked away by boat for a short journey up-stream to the famous Supatra River House for dinner. The ‘house’ itself is an award-winning Thai restaurant. Full of historical wonders, this beautiful traditional Thai house dates back to 1975 and was the former home of Khunying Supatra Singholaka, founder of the Supatra and Chao Phraya Express Boat companies. Her residence was converted into a magnificent restaurant in 1998. Close to Wat Arun and the Grand Palace it offers unparalleled views of the Chao Phraya River.
As always, we will have an all inclusive dinner menu with free flow red & white wine, beer, bottled waters & soft drinks. Mark your calendar to join us for this most memorable event. The Executive Committee of SKÅL International Bangkok looks forward to personally introducing you to our collective network of travel & tourism professionals and entrepreneurs.
And don’t forget we introduced our Member-Get-Member (MGM) campaign that rewards you with a free voucher for one free event per new member you introduce. Its unlimited so introduce as many friends or colleagues by email to Tom Sorensen and when they become a member you get a voucher everytime!
E V E N T D E T A I L S
• Where: Riva Arun Hotel Bkk and Supatra River House
• Transport: We have arranged a one time boat shuttle at Taksin pier (BTS: Saphan Taksin) at 6.00pm and return at the end of the function. Look out for the SKÅL logo. If you miss the shuttle please make your way to Riva Arun Hotel (before 7.45pm) https://www.nexthotels.com/hotel/riva-arun-bangkok/
• When: Tuesday 12th February 2019 | from 6.00pm - 9.30pm
• What: Cocktails and an outstanding Thai Dinner with Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks included
• Price: Young Skal 850 | Members 950 | Non-Members 1,650